December 23, 2009
The Best of Fall 2009
Detroit and Beyond:
1. Ross Business School Professor of Strategy and CCS faculty associate Linda Lim explains the Obama administration's new tariff on Chinese tires; Nicholas Lardy and Kenneth Lieberthal shed more light on the issue.
3. Michigan eyes China as top export market.
5. A CCS blog "Best of…" honoring Kenneth Lieberthal's retirement.
6. Another first for the CCS blog: Livestream of President Obama's Shanghai town hall.
7. The 2009 CCS Photo Competition – over 100 entries, more than 50 on display and many happy winners.
8. The personal and professional experiences of Bright Sheng, Leonard Bernstein Distinguished University Professor of Composition and CCS faculty associate, are in focus.
9. Women of China: revolution and evolution of a magazine - select images from Professor Wang Zheng's CCS noon lecture are now available.
10. Thirty-one courses with significant China-studies content and 16 language courses are scheduled for the Winter 2010 academic term; and the list might grow in coming months.
Posted by zzhu at December 23, 2009 02:53 PM