January 20, 2011
CCS blog on Pulse
Smart phone and iPad users, install Pulse - FOR FREE - on your device and take CCS blog with you everywhere you go!
Pulse app with CCS blog feed on an Android phone (left) and on an iPhone 4 (right). Hmmm...one looks better than the other...Can't wait to see how it looks on an iPad!
Start reading the CCS blog in this beautiful interface in just a few steps:
1. Install Pulse. Available for iPhone, iPad, and Android devices.
2. On the home screen, click on the preferences icon in the top left.
3. Tap the + button on the top right of the screen to add a new feed.
4. Switch over to "Search" tab (at the bottom of the screen).
5. Type in "Center for Chinese Studies" in the search box, and hit search.
6. Tap the + button on the feed from the list that says "http://mblog.lib.umich.edu/CCS/atom.xml" under the Center for Chinese Studies heading - likely the third one from the top.
7. Feel free to e-mail chinese.studies[at]umich.edu for any questions!
Posted by zzhu at January 20, 2011 01:10 PM