June 10, 2011
CALL FOR PAPERS: The United States and China: Past, Present and Future Interactions
The United States and China: Past, Present and Future Interactions
Call for Papers
Political Perspectives is a peer-reviewed electronic journal for postgraduate research in political studies edited by postgraduate students at the University of Manchester. The journal's primary aim is to engender intellectual conversations across politics and facilitate graduate students on their pathway to publication.
A forthcoming issue of Political Perspectives focuses on the United States and China and their relations in historical, modern and future contexts. Contributions that address the key themes are welcomed. These include (but are not restricted to):
1. China and the US-dominated ‘system’ of political and economic global governance
2. China’s ‘rise’ and the Beijing Consensus
3. Chinese-American economic relations
4. Chinese-American race relations
5. America, China and the politics of East Asia, Africa or Latin America
6. America, China and the emergence of cyber-terrorism
7. America, China and challenges for the global environment
We encourage contributions from postgraduate researchers in the UK, Europe and beyond which seek to inform upon the historical evolution of Sino-American bilateral relations, current issues and their future possibilities.
Papers of 6,000 - 8,000 words in length (including footnotes/excluding bibliography) should be submitted by July 8th 2011.
Details of submission guidelines can be found on the Political
Perspectives website: http://www.politicalperspectives.org.uk/
Please note that authors retain copyright of any work published in Political Perspectives, and are free to republish elsewhere.
Send papers to: Oliver Turner: oliver[dot]turner[at]manchester.ac.uk
Posted by zzhu at June 10, 2011 02:22 PM