July 27, 2012
Job: Adviser on Anti-Trafficking Issues, ODIHR
Deadline: August 27, 2012
PAE Government Services, under contract for the U.S. Department of State, is seeking applications from well-qualified U.S. citizens for the following position within the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE):
Adviser on Anti-Trafficking Issues
Senior Professional, Human Rights
Vacancy number: VNODIS00368
Duty station: Warsaw, Poland
View the job description:
To meet the OSCE deadline, applicants must create an online application at www.paegroup.com/career-react by August 27, 2012 or earlier.
Only finalists will be contacted. PAE-REACT will interview short-listed candidates before the OSCE deadline.
Requirements include, but are not limited to:
- University degree in social sciences, law or another related field;
- At least six years of relevant professional experience, with at least two at an international organization;
- Excellent knowledge of trafficking in human beings and human rights issues;
- Strong project management and implementation experience in relation to anti-trafficking/migration;
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English; knowledge of another language relevant to the OSCE region, in particular Russian, would be an asset;
- Ability to incorporate gender perspectives into substantive work and sensitivity to social issues related to trafficking in human beings, including those related to vulnerable groups;
- Familiarity with anti-trafficking stakeholders;
- Ability and willingness to deploy to the field, sometimes on short notice, for different types of monitoring missions.
Only US citizens should apply through PAE-REACT. Citizens of other OSCE participating States should apply through their respective foreign ministries.
The full requirements and job description can be found at:
Posted by bkohlerk at July 27, 2012 10:00 AM