April 08, 2010
Edit Research Site Locations
Editing Research Site Locations
1) Login so you can edit nodes
2) Browse to the research site you want to edit. Click Edit > Location Information
3) Notice Location Name is complete. If this is blank the lat/long information won't be saved
4) Find the site Marker on the Google map. Move it as necessary.
5) Save and view your changes
a) For some reason the map interface doesn't center correctly on the point when editing, zoom out to find your point
- I've raised this issue on drupal.org : http://drupal.org/node/765592
b) You can also add an address instead of using the map interface.
Posted by kkwaiser at April 8, 2010 09:14 AM