August 25, 2010
Drupal and JQuery UI
The Date module now requires the JQuery module. Here are the steps to installing it.
1. Download and unpack the JQuery module into sites/all/modules
2. Enable the module at admin/build/modules. Save.
3. Notice error messages at top of page after saving:
* The jQuery UI plugin is missing. Download and extract it to your jquery_ui module directory. See README.txt for more info. (Currently using jQuery UI Not found).
- The warning contains a link to this (not-so-helpful) page. I changed the drop-down menu to "All downloads" and picked jquery.ui-1.6.zip which has over 94,000 downloads.
4. $ sudo mkdir /sites/all/modules/jquery_ui/jquery.ui/
5. Unzip jquery.ui-1.6.zip into jquery.ui/
6. Run update.php
7. Enable JQuery UI
8. Date PopUp should work correctly now.
Posted by kkwaiser at August 25, 2010 09:11 AM