October 11, 2010
User registration workflow: URL redirects
Current state of things:
1) Registration Portal page - splits registrations into Instructional and Research pathways
2) User and Person Registration - Collects personal information (address, etc.) and creates user login. Linked from 1).
a) I switched from CCK3 (Multigroup) to CCK2 because I was getting errors. This page is relevant to the error. See related materials as another post of mine.
b) I removed email authentication because it conflicted with the URL redirect. Should experiment more with this though? Similar post here.
3) Create Research Project for Researchers. Auto direct from 2).
a) Had issues with Rules Module Redirect + Content Profile not entering profile data into the database. Solution here. Similar post here.
4) Create Housing Application. Auto Direct after completion of 3).
- Need to look at this more. The rule redirects every time a research project is created which is too often. I really just want it to happen the first time someone logs in.
Posted by kkwaiser at October 11, 2010 12:17 PM