February 10, 2011
Documentation for the DEIMS EML2Drupal module
- Should "Site name acronym" be limited to 3 letters? That's an LTER thing.
- URL should be admin/eml_config with a link "EML Configuration" on the admin page.
- Capitalize the first letter of each field "e.g., Country"
- An optional button to make Provider info the same as Publisher info
- The form uses a "Create" button for EML Config File -> confirmation message should read "Your EML settings have been
- A way to view/modify EML Config files would be good; after submitting my first thought was, where'd my Config info go??
- Need to include a base_url when constructing the datatable url:
- You need to be logged in to view the EML file?
- What is the point of www.yoursite.com/eml_view
Attaching an EML feed to a dataset panel template:
- Modified the EML Style Feed to "Provide as file" and changed to .xml
- Attached to the Default EML View
- Inserted the Default View into the Panels template
Posted by kkwaiser at February 10, 2011 09:12 AM