February 06, 2012
Scope has been defined as an overall profile of the research/scholarship sensitivity (vs project or data set granularity.)
- Right now, we register most sensitive data types meaning Moderate and Low will not be registered for researchers with High Sensitivity data (i.e., they skip out of that portion of form.)
- Some Sensitive data types may catch too many people.
- It was suggested that H/M/L has too many connotations. To a researcher, all their data are High.
- Sensitive | Private/Confidential | Public
- High | Moderate | Low
- 3 | 2 | 1
High Sensitivity, Non-regulated Data Types
- What UM-endorsed resources are OK to use?
Is CSG up to the task of supporting units in securing data?
Posted by kkwaiser at February 6, 2012 04:50 PM