February 21, 2013
Set SAS to display variable names not labels
I don't understand this default setting but it can be changed.
- Click in or on the Explorer pane to highlight the the Explorer window.
- Select Tools->Options->Explorer in the menus.
- Select the Members tab.
- Double click on the TABLE icon.
- Double click on the &Open action.
- Set the Action command to: VIEWTABLE %8b.’%s’.DATA COLHEADING=NAMES
- Click on the Set Default button.
- Save changes and close the Explorer Options window
Posted by kkwaiser at February 21, 2013 03:27 PM