April 30, 2008
What is the DART project?
An effort to replace the existing Development, Alumni, and Constituent Database with newer technology to match the size and complexity of the U-M Development Program. We are exploring a single business management system that integrates all facets of Development, including prospect management, gift administration, events planning, and enables flexible information sharing across the university – a "one-stop-shop" for Development information.
Why replace DAC?
- We’ve grown and changed over the last 17 years
- New technologies more effectively manage all facets of Development
- New system will enable flexible information sharing across the University by integrating data more easily
- It will help us leverage our relationships by incorporating additional elements which cannot be stored on DAC
- More information on the decision to replace DAC
April 22, 2008
Discuss how your unit can best utilize eReconciliation, Reporting Budget Ledger, and Unit Defined Commitments.
Posted by lburgamy at 02:17 PM