January 10, 2013
Virtual FIN, HRMS & Student Unit Liaison Meeting 1/16
Weds., 1/16 Financial, HRMS and Student Administration unit liaison meeting will be held online using Adobe Connect starting at 8:30am. You will need to log in to participate. There will be no physical meeting space this month. Instructions on logging in provided in this email.
We have only one topic for this meeting in addition to announcements. Ken Heskett from ITS Access and Accounts will continue the discussion about OARS and M-Pathways security roles. This topic is based on your feedback, which let us know that there are more questions you have regarding these processes. Please feel free to send me any questions on this topic in advance, if you would like Ken to address them during the meeting. There will be time at the end of his presentation for additional questions. We appreciate you working with us to improve the entire process. More information and the presentation link will be available on Monday, 1/14.
Instructions to log in for the meeting:
• Please visit this site prior to the meeting to download the add-in, test your flash player, and test your connection speed. Use IE, Firefox or Safari (not Chrome) for your browser.
• You do not need to register to view the webcast
• On the day of the event, click this link 5-10 minutes before the program starts to take you to the webcast: http://univofmichigan.adobeconnect.com/ul
• Select the "Enter as a Guest" option.
• Type your unique name.
• Then click "Enter Room."
• Type questions in the chat pod
The meeting will be recorded and available within a week after the meeting.
If you are a person with a disability who needs an accommodation to participate in these meetings, please contact email@example.com no fewer than ten business days before a scheduled meeting. Advance notice is required as some accommodations take additional time to arrange.
Reminder: Wednesday, January 16 starting at 8:30 online. There is no physical meeting place this month.
Posted by labarnes at January 10, 2013 08:26 AM