Main | February 2006 »

January 31, 2006

funny night

oh man funny night
My oldest sister and I played a very funny prank on my little sister hannah so funny. She had a sense of humor about it and found it to be humorous.
I love my family, I guess I am stuck with them forever!
/Users/miaschon/Desktop/Chat with HLKS108.ichat

Posted by miaschon at 11:10 PM | Comments (0)

January 30, 2006

good day until I slept through my english class...uh oh!!
In a few minutes I am on my way to a meeting at the union. Boy do I dread walking to the union. Oh well. Tomorrow is my first DoRak meeting I have no idea what to do yet. I will think of something no worries. Lately I've been having dreams about Martha's Vineyard. I guess that means I gotta get back there for some chilmark chocolates, mad martha's ice cream, the beach, and heart shaped rocks

Posted by miaschon at 07:20 PM | Comments (0)

January 29, 2006

hey there south carooolina

two weeks I'm going to south caroolina yes! For my best friends birthday. can't wait can't wait. My goal for this week is to finish everything on time because tonight I got a fortune cookie that said:
you should be able to undertake and complete anything.
hopefully this will be true because i have problems finishing what I start so here I go.

Posted by miaschon at 10:19 PM | Comments (0)

January 28, 2006

please don't look over my shoulder...

Posted by miaschon at 01:26 AM | Comments (0)

January 27, 2006

TGIF

"I am one, but still I am one
I cannot do everything,
but still I can do something,
I will not refuse to do something
I can do."
-Helen Keller

just woke up, don't like it when I waste the day but I think I really needed the sleep.
Today I have my first day of work. I'm pretty nervous. It starts at five and ends I don't
know when.
I realized how nice it is to get an e-mail from someone you haven't talked to in a long time.
my friend spending a year in israel just dropped me one. Even though she is in Israel when I
got the e-mail it felt like I had just seen her yesterday.
I'm going to grab a quick breakfast and then I need new jeans (all of mine now have holes)

Posted by miaschon at 11:37 AM | Comments (0)

January 26, 2006

Today is my mom's birthday

What a hard morning. I woke up and just sat in bed for too long.
I stayed up too late last night:
a) sex and the city watching
b) sending my mom flowers for her birthday (so expensive!)
This is the first year that we are all out of the house in school on her birthday I hope she has a nice day.

This morning I woke up to a great e-mail from a best friend telling me that we are so lucky to be such good friends. It is always nice to hear that.

Posted by miaschon at 11:12 AM | Comments (0)

January 25, 2006

too much Sex and the City!

Too much Sex and the City!

I just love Sex and the City and it gets me in trouble! I watch episode after episode which results in me having an episode because I haven't finished any of my work. Why am I so addicted to it?

It is my mom's birthday and I have no idea what to get her because she is so far away...I'm thinking flowers?

Posted by miaschon at 02:11 AM | Comments (0)