« February 2006 | Main | April 2006 »

March 22, 2006

wednesdays

oh wednesdays gosh they are so long, and I squeeze english in there, not fun. However lately English has been very entertaining. My teacher has decided to lay back for a little and begin talking to us like real people instead of the teacher student role. I love it! She jokes with us all the time and we joke with her all the time with her too.

Posted by miaschon at 11:46 PM | Comments (0)

March 21, 2006

meeting today

So we had a dorak meeting again today and we posted little fun notes in the bathrooms such as how to enjoy life, how to annoy a telemarketor, how to make a great snack, how to write a good paper. It was sucessful I mean who doesn't like to read something while they are in the bathroom right? I know I always do. I am sleepy and worried about getting stuff done I just gotta get it done!

Posted by miaschon at 10:33 PM | Comments (0)

March 20, 2006

slept through painting

oh man slept through painting today I really hate when I do that. I love painting and I enjoy it so much and it is so unfortunate when I miss it. I wonder if one day I will actually be on time to anything. I doubt it. One thing I know is I will always be on time when it comes to picking up my children. It is not fair to them if I am late. I remember when I was younger and my just didnt care if she was ever on time to pick me up. It would be especially embarrassing when I would have carpools and my mom would just not show up! So I will never be like that.

Posted by miaschon at 08:30 PM | Comments (0)

March 19, 2006

took it easy

last night and today I took it very easy. I've been painting and I went to a coffee shop with my friend andi and we both spent $5 on coffee. something is not right about that. How many other ways could I have spent that $5, so many other ways. I could have gotten play tickets, bought a tshirt, see a matinee movie. I think $5 for coffee is way too expensive. no good.

Posted by miaschon at 10:26 PM | Comments (0)

I need to update

later on today I will make an update of these past few days. there was no time because my sister was in town for the week. sorry!

Posted by miaschon at 10:24 AM | Comments (0)

March 18, 2006

happy st patty's day

So got back and made it to kegs and eggs. cute huh? Anyway coming from boston it is funny that I never have celebrated st. P day. Apparently there is a huge thing that goes on and I was just never clued in on it. It is fun to wear green because I don't wear it that much and it is always fun to dress up and go crazy. I miss having my sister here but I also enjoy having my own bed.you never appreciate all the space in a twin bed until someone is sharing it with you for 5 days.

Posted by miaschon at 06:14 PM | Comments (0)

March 17, 2006

got a car!!

yes I finally got a car. In a panic I called my friend aidan to try to help me out. He asked many friends and one of them was this boy greg who I don't even know! This kid I don't even know let me borrow his car unbelievable so amazing. What an act of kindness. So gotta go bring jackie to the airport bye!

Posted by miaschon at 04:07 PM | Comments (0)

March 16, 2006

uh oh can't get a car!

oh shoot, I need to drive jackie to Windsor tomorrow and I can't find a car to take her there with. Ahhh h I am calling virtually everyone I know and no one will let me borrow their cars oh shoot don't know how jackie is going to get to toronto tomorrow it is quite the problemo as my mom would say!

Posted by miaschon at 10:59 PM | Comments (0)

March 15, 2006

going out with liza

went out to dinner with my mom's good friend from when she was 20 years old. It is funny to have dinner with my mom's old best friends because you can tell so much about a person by who their friends are. and it is interesting to learn more about my mom through her friends!

Posted by miaschon at 02:56 PM | Comments (0)

March 14, 2006

doRAK

so today jackie attended dorak with me and we made cookie plates to give to bus drivers and thanked them for what they are doing! It was really fun however because of the cold weather we did not have many people attend our group because it was so windy. I was impressed with the people who did come. After Dorak we went to my USAC meeting (university students against cancer) jackie really enjoyed that and I was happy she could see. However, i hope she is still having a good time here because I am dragging her to all of these clubs with me. I wish we could do more fun things but she came here at a very hectic time!

Posted by miaschon at 05:45 PM | Comments (0)

captain's meeting today

dorak captains meeting today and jackie tagged along. too fun. we planned our trip to whirlyball.
i cant wait to play/ i have never played before but we have some pretty hard core members on our team. classes are hard when my sister is here I just cant focus.

Posted by miaschon at 07:06 AM | Comments (0)

March 13, 2006

Jackie is here!

I am so excited that my sister is here. things are crazy when she is around. my room is pretty crowded but my roommate is being very understanding. it is just crazy that she is here because I show her around now! ha. It always is that she shows me around. well not this week.

Posted by miaschon at 12:03 PM | Comments (0)

March 12, 2006

so excited!!

my sister is on her way into Ann Arbor. yes. so excited. I haven't seen her in 2 months so this is such a treat. also what a beautiful day it was. I lay outside and tried to do homework but just couldn't. too nice.

Posted by miaschon at 08:09 PM | Comments (0)

March 11, 2006

busy day

so today was busy. It was so beautiful outside and I knew I wanted to do something active so I walked 3 miles from here to arborland. It was a wonderful walk and I got what I needed at michaels. On washtenaw there are a few bike paths. Its funny what you notice when you walk!

Posted by miaschon at 08:15 PM | Comments (0)

March 10, 2006

no guests... oh well

well tonight I was supposed to have out of town guests coming to visit the university of Michigan but they didn't show up. oh well.

Posted by miaschon at 08:13 PM | Comments (0)

March 09, 2006

things are better

have you ever seen the school of rock?
you know when jack black talks about the man and how you have to stick it to the man?
well yesterday it seemed liked the man was reakky getting to me. I kept being told that I was wrong and it was driving me crazy. today is much better, feeling good

Posted by miaschon at 08:11 PM | Comments (0)

March 08, 2006

bad day

worst day yet at the university of michigan.
My #9 key on my keyboard broke.
did bad on an english paper
room's a mess posters are falling.
dad called and I cant figure out what is going on.

not my day.

Posted by miaschon at 03:39 PM | Comments (0)

March 07, 2006

on time

so I have been on time to my classes. It feels better. so what if I don't get a chance to shower in the mornings. well I care but maybe I will start to get more sleep and wake up earlier. sound good?

Posted by miaschon at 11:19 PM | Comments (0)

March 06, 2006

back in AA

Back in the double A. It was hard to wake up this morning especially because my plane didn't get in last night until 2AM. Chicago airport stinks major. there are always delays. Never again will I go through chicago when I have school the next day. never again.

Posted by miaschon at 11:13 PM | Comments (0)

March 04, 2006

SA TUR DAY DAY DAY

ok so no big plans this saturday we are going on a family double date. My friends family and my family are going out to dinner together, mainly so everyone gets to meet my mom's new boyfriend.

Posted by miaschon at 11:09 PM | Comments (0)

March 03, 2006

the weekly friday night dinner

so now that I am home nothing changes. We are going to our best family friends house for friday night dinner. Our family goes every friday night and I love it. Always great food and I am as close with those guys as I am to my sisters. Their house is my house. I love them and miss their friday night dinners while I am in Ann Arbor, I guess I miss the tradition thing.

Posted by miaschon at 11:01 PM | Comments (0)

March 02, 2006

back in beantown

so Im back in boston. It is nice to be back in my own bed. I was sad to say bye to my dad but I will see him soon. So today I will sit back and relax. I will see dusty tonight it will be hard to see him but I am so glad to be here with him.

Posted by miaschon at 10:58 PM | Comments (0)

March 01, 2006

dads here

So im here in toronto. my dad is working from home which is really nice because I have not actually spent time with him in ages. Wow the day was great! I am going to Boston tomorrow. My flight is at 6AM too early but at least I will have the whole day at home.

Posted by miaschon at 10:54 PM | Comments (0)