July 02, 2009
Items for Review
I wanted to take a few moments to review some basic PERC rules:
1. No eating is allowed in the PERC. Patients, visitors, staff and volunteers are not permitted to eat in the library.
2. Beverages can be consumed in the PERC. However, it is strongly encouraged that beverages be in containers with lids; extra care should be used when consuming beverages near the computers.
3. Cell phone usage in the PERC is not permitted.
4. Patrons may print up to 50 pages per day from the PERC computers.
5. Please ask patrons visiting computer sites with sound to use the headphones or earbuds provided.
If you have any questions, please let me know!
Posted by monti at July 2, 2009 12:46 PM