U-M School of Social Work

Main | Next »

Apply for National and International Field Placement Funding

Posted: February 12, 2009

From Office of Global Activities and Office of Field Instruction: The School of Social Work Alumni Board of Governor's Award application for national and international field experiences is now available. Both Field and Special Studies students are eligible for this award.

Awards will be granted based upon the merit of the student's personal statement, as well as a student's academic performance to-date and financial need. Applications must be submitted to the Office of Field Instruction by January 19, 2009.

To apply go to http://www.ssw.umich.edu/current/2009BOGAwardApplicationPacket.pdf


Login to leave a comment. Create a new account.