U-M School of Social Work

« Previous | Main | Next »

Combined/Cross-listed courses with other U-M units

Posted: March 26, 2009

Some courses offered at the University of Michigan are combined with Social Work, which means Social Work has a course number associated with the class for which you can enroll. These courses have now been added to the Fall 2009 Class Schedule. There are no such offerings for the Spring/Summer term. However you can still take other graduate level courses outside of the School of Social Work even if they are not combined. Some that may be of interest to you can be found in the Outside Class Listings section.


Login to leave a comment. Create a new account.