U-M School of Social Work

« Previous | Main | Next »

Name Changes

Posted: July 10, 2009

Students who complete an official name change with the University Registrar's office need to inform the SSW Regisrar's office they have done so. Please provide us with your former and new name. Email or verbally is acceptable as we will not be making any change to your record until we see it on the University system. Thank you.


Login to leave a comment. Create a new account.