Job Opening: HIV Prevention Manager
Posted: December 22, 2009
Health Delivery, Inc. is hiring an HIV PREVENTION MANAGER to provide leadership and direction for the program and staff by being responsible for the daily operations of the program. The Manager is required to participate in program development and activities. Supervise staff and participate in all aspects of grant funding, community outreach including substance abuse, MSM and other targeted populations for HIV.
Position is full-time and offers a complete benefits package. Send resumes and letters of application to:
Health Delivery, Inc.
501 Lapeer Avenue
Saginaw, MI 48607
• Must have at least 5 years previous experience working in an HIV community outreach setting.
• Must be certified in HIV Counseling and testing able to provide HIV education in varied settings.
• Bachelor’s Degree required in Social Work, Public Health, Human Service or Nursing required; Master’s Degree preferred.
• Certification as a Certified Prevention Specialist is preferred;
• Must be able to work late nights and weekends;
• Grant writing experience required
• Requires excellent computer skills;
• Must be able to multi-task, manage day-to-day operations, demonstrates effective interpersonal skills, able to function independently and demonstrate high work ethics.