Continuous Enrollment Policy and Tuition-Only Voucher Request Form - Due September 1, 2010
Posted: July 01, 2010
Beginning Fall 2010, all active graduate students are required by Rackham to be registered every Fall and Winter semesters. The School of Social Work’s plan for implementation and tuition voucher request form are included.
• The application deadline is September 1, 2010.
• Students may apply for a Tuition Voucher for Fall 2010, Winter 2011, or for both terms on the same application.
• Students will be notified of a decision within a week of the application deadline.
• Vouchers are for doctoral students who have attained candidacy and who are not funded by other means.
• The disbursement of Tuition Vouchers is dependent upon satisfactory academic progress, which is determined by annual reviews.
• Candidates will register for 8 credits of SW 995 (one additional course registration is permitted).
• The typical registration deadlines will be in effect (students are responsible for late fees, which are added to student accounts for any unregistered active students on the first day of classes).
• Tuition Vouchers may not be utilized during the term in which students defend their dissertation.