U-M School of Social Work

« Previous | Main | Next »

How To Find a Work-Study Job

Posted: August 04, 2010

Looking for a Work-Study job for next semester? Here are three ways to find one:

1) Visit the UMich Student Employment site and browse listings at https://www.studentemployment.umich.edu. This site also has non-Work-Study and Community Service job opportunities. We recommend following up with a phone call soon after applying online to a posting.

2) Apply to be considered for a position at the School of Social Work by filling out the online Temporary Employment form at https://www.ssw.umich.edu/about/tempemployment/index.html. After filling out this form, you must also send a resume to Human Resources at ssw.hr@umich.edu

3) Research, identify, and contact SSW faculty with interests that are similar to yours, and see if they are in need of any assistance. A list of faculty can be found here. Good luck!


Login to leave a comment. Create a new account.