U-M School of Social Work

« Previous | Main | Next »

DHS Employee Funding Available

Posted: November 29, 2010

If you are an MSW student and are employed by DHS, please email Professor Faller at kcfaller@umich.edu to identify yourself as a DHS employee. DHS has funding available to reimburse tuition and fees up to $10,000. Students will need to present proof of payment and their UM-SSW transcript. Funding is available for Fall 2010 and will be available for Winter 2011 and Spring/Summer 2011 as well.


Login to leave a comment. Create a new account.