NASW-MI Southeast Michigan SW Student of the Year Ceremony
Posted: February 15, 2011
The NASW-Michigan Chapter recognizes a University of Michigan MSW student as our student of the year. The nomination deadline is Monday March 7 at 5pm.
The University of Michigan NASW Student Social Worker of the Year will be selected based on the following criteria:
* Demonstrated leadership qualities (active member of student organization(s))
* Contribution to the positive image of a social work program
* Commitment to political and community activities
* Success in academic performance
* Degree to which the student represents the professional ethics of social work as defined in the NASW Code of Ethics
Nominators should submit a one page narrative addressing the criteria and providing student and nominator contact information. Nominations should be submitted to the Office of Student Services (1748 SSWB).
This annual event is scheduled for Thursday, March 24, 2011 at 6:00 p.m. and will be held in Denk Chapman Hall, located in the Madam Cadillac Building at Marygrove College, 8425 W. McNichols, Detroit, MI 48221.