Apply for Post-MSW Health Social Work Fellowship - $50,000
Posted: March 16, 2011
The American Case Management Association is offering a $50,000 fellowship for health social workers. The application deadline is March 25, 2011. To access the application, click on 'Read more' below.
To apply, you must have:
- Masters in Social Work (MSW) degree from an accredited CSWE school of social work
- Completion of a minimum 60 credit /2 year program
- Hospital / health system experience of:
- Last year's field practicum or second-year placement must have been in a hospital / health system, or
- Candidate must have at least one year of prior hospital / health system experience (post-Masters)
The Fellow will receive a stipend of $50,000 as their compensation during the fellowship. In addition, travel expenses related to site visits and conference attendance required by the Fellowship will be paid by ACMA. To apply, send your completed application to SWFellowship@acmaweb.org, or fax to 501-227-4247.
For more information, visit their website here: http://www.acmaweb.org/files/2011ACMASWFellowship_2.23.11.htm
To download the application, click here.
For more information, please email SWFellowship@acmaweb.org