Spectrum Child & Family Services Hiring 9 Social Work Positions
Posted: April 05, 2011
Spectrum Child and Family Services is offering an opportunity for those interested in the agency to attend an open interview with the Director, Cynthia George. All qualified applicants are invited to attend.
To interview and inquire about any of the 9 open positions, please attend a meeting on Wed. April 13th, at 9:30am or 1:30pm at the Central Office located at: 28303 Joy Road, Westland, MI 48185.
No phone calls please. Direct all questions to: email@example.com. For a listing of the 9 open positions, click the "Read more" button below.
• Director of a Female Youth in Residence Program in Wayne County
• Director of a Female Youth Shelter in Detroit
• Clinical Coordinator position at a Female Youth Shelter in Detroit
• Education Coordinator position at a Female Youth Shelter in Detroit
• House Manager for Mom & Baby Program in Belleville, MI
• Youth Advocate position at Mom & Baby Program in Belleville, MI
• Case Worker at Female Youth Shelter program in Detroit
• Case Worker at Youth in Transition Program
• Shelter Youth Worker at a program in Detroit
Visit www.spectrumhuman.org for more information.