Students with disabilities: Your Experience Matters!
Posted: April 07, 2011
Please take this 10 minute survey to help us help the ‘U’ better serve you. (Chance to win a $10 Barnes & Noble gift card!)
Students with disabilities deserve an experience at the University that is accommodating and supportive of their unique abilities and needs. Share your experiences and ideas to help create a more inclusive, supportive campus for yourself and others with disabilities. Survey is accessible for the visually impaired.
Take this anonymous survey if you are:
• Registered with SSD or not
• Satisfied with your experience or unsatisfied
• Feel included or left out
• Feel supported or limited
• Think things are good as they are or think things can be improved
This survey is a project of the Disability Affairs Commission of the Michigan Student Assembly. More info and to get involved: https://www.msa.umich.edu/Commissions/disability-affairs