UM Alumni Association's Career Call-In
Posted: May 24, 2011
Every other Tuesday at noon Eastern time alumni and students can call-in for their career. Pause for a moment and join the Alumni Association for six 45-minute, highly focused, content-rich live teleseminars.
The Career Call-In is free for Alumni Association members and students. Nonmembers can join for $64, or if they are unemployed they can take advantage of free membership through our economic membership package.
Registration is required for each session. Click here to register.
For a listing of teleseminar topics and dates, click "Read More"...
• June 7: How to Network When You Hate to Network: How to Reach out and Build the Strategic Relationships Your Career Needs
• June 21: Self-Promotion on the Job: How to Build Your Workplace Reputation and Gain Visibility in Your Career
• July 5: Savvy Social Media Strategies: How to Use Online Tools to Help Your Career
• July 19: When You’re Ready for Something New: How to Transition from One Career into Another
• August 2: Secrets of Women Leaders: Building Your Brand in the Workplace
• August 16: When Bad Leaders Happen to Good Teams: How to Be the Boss that Your Employees Will Love