January 14, 2013
Call for Papers
Would you like to submit to
Although we are a history journal, we recognize that students from cognate fields of study write historical papers that would fall under our scope and we are trying to expand our contacts with various university departments. We are looking for creative, well-written independent research papers. We are also interested in exploring audio/visual submissions, such as documentaries, to publish on our website.
Foundations is now accepting submissions. All papers must
meet the following criteria:
• Must have been written while pursuing an undergraduate degree.
Papers written as an undergraduate may be submitted until two years
past the month of graduation.
• International submissions are accepted but all submissions must be
written in English.
• Must have a historical theme (includes anthropology, art history,
classics, economics, political science, etc.)
• Must be unpublished.
• Must employ primary sources.
• Must be typed in 12-point Times New Roman font,
• double-spaced, and titled.
• Must be between 15 and 70 pages, not including endnotes.
Please submit all papers as e-mail attachments along with an abstract no longer than 100 words in Microsoft Word document format to
firstname.lastname@example.org. All papers are accepted on a rolling basis throughout the academic year and the summer. Authors are kindly requested to provide the following data in the body of the e-mail, not in the manuscript: name, school attended, graduation year, and e-mail address.
Foundations is an international academic undergraduate
history journal published biannually.
Visit http://www.jhu.edu/foundations for more information.
Posted by ksosnows at January 14, 2013 02:01 PM