October 29, 2006
Whipped this up this morning. Could be on to something!
3 tbs olive oil
4 scrubbed red potatoes (quartered and sliced into 1/8" pieces about the size of a quarter - leave skin on)
8 oz White Mushrooms, diced
1/2 cup Peppers (Green or Red), diced
1 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1. Heat around 2 tbs of olive oil in a saute pan over medium high
2. Add potatoes and sprinkle with salt and pepper (add more to taste).
3. Saute for 10-15 minutes or until browned.
4. Add remaining tbs of oil, the mushrooms, and the peppers.
5. Saute for an additional 10 minutes.
6. Serve with eggs if desired.
Posted by cseeman at October 29, 2006 02:59 PM