July 15, 2007
Flatout Bread is a nice flat bread that is made in Saline Michigan, my home town.
They have some nice recipes that can be used for their flat bread or others...I imagine. You have to go to their flash site to get the recipes. I will try some of them and put down how it all came out.
Roasted Rosemary Potato Wedges
1 pound baby red potatoes
3+ tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 tsp of fresh rosemary, chopped (you can replace with dried)
kosher salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp of dried parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Scrub potatoes. If using baby red potatoes, cut them in half. (NOTE: if you are using full-size redskin potatoes, slice them in wedges - about 8 per).
3. Toss the potatoes with olive oil, rosemary, parley, kosher salt and pepper.
4. Place potatoes in baking disk or baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and tender.
NOTE: If using fresh parsley, mix in at the end.