July 15, 2007
Roasted Rosemary Potato Wedges
1 pound baby red potatoes
3+ tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 tsp of fresh rosemary, chopped (you can replace with dried)
kosher salt and pepper to taste
1 tsp of dried parsley
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
2. Scrub potatoes. If using baby red potatoes, cut them in half. (NOTE: if you are using full-size redskin potatoes, slice them in wedges - about 8 per).
3. Toss the potatoes with olive oil, rosemary, parley, kosher salt and pepper.
4. Place potatoes in baking disk or baking sheet.
5. Bake for 20-25 minutes until golden brown and tender.
NOTE: If using fresh parsley, mix in at the end.
Posted by cseeman at July 15, 2007 08:05 AM