December 18, 2006
NIH Electronic Grant Submission Workshop Series
The Health Sciences Libraries are offering a symposium series to assist grant applicants with the electronic submission of NIH grants. The workshops will be at the Biomedical Science Research Building (BSRB) Auditorium, 109 Zina Pitcher Place on the Medical School Campus.
NIH Electronic Submission and Deep Blue
- January 11, 2007 from 9 – 11 am
- Merle Rosenzweig Health Sciences Libraries and Department of Human Genetics
- Jim Ottaviani, Coordinator, Deep Blue
Deep Blue and Intellectual Property (Copyright)
- January 18, 2007 from 9 – 11 am
- Paul Newman, University Library Intellectual Property Office
NIH Electronic Submission Process
- January 25, 2007 from 9 – 11 am
- Bob Beattie, Managing Senior Project Representative, Division of Research Development & Administration (DRDA)
More information, registration, directions, and updates will be posted at the following link.
NIH Electronic Grant Submission and How Deep Blue Can Help You: http://www.lib.umich.edu/taubman/grants0612/GrantWorkshopSeries.html
Posted by pfa at December 18, 2006 11:16 AM