March 28, 2008
The Health Sciences Libraries are hosting a trial of AccessPharmacy for the month of April.
AccessPharmacy is an online curricular resource designed to meet the changing demands of pharmacy education. It allows students to select a core curriculum topic, browse by organ system, review textbooks, or search across leading pharmacy online references. AccessPharmacy supports image and video searching, and includes an extensive drug database that provides chemical structure, dosing information, adverse reactions, and indications and contraindications.
The eBook collection within AccessPharmacy consists of 22 textbooks,
- Goodman & Gilman's The Pharmacological Basis of Therapeutics, 11th Edition
- Basic & Clinical Pharmacology, 10th Edition
- Pharmacotherapy: A Pathophysiologic Approach, 6th Edition
- Pharmacoepidemiology: Principles & Practice
- Pharmacy and Federal Drug Law Review
Please take some time in April to explore AccessPharmacy and let us know what you think.
Send your feedback to one of the Pharmacy liaison librarians - Doreen Bradley (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Mark MacEachern (email@example.com).
Posted by hlook at March 28, 2008 05:33 PM