July 14, 2010
New resource - Rehabilitation Reference Center
The UM Health Sciences Library is pleased to announce a new subscription to Rehabilitation Reference Center, an evidence-based, point-of-care reference tool for therapists and students. Specializing in physical, occupational, and speech therapy, RRC offers:
• over 350 clinical reviews of diseases and conditions, covering description, causes and risk factors, guides to examination, and plan of care;
• almost 10,000 exercise images;
• AHFS information on over 11,000 drugs;
• 1500 patient education handouts, in both English and Spanish;
• Research instruments, attitude measures, psychological tests, questionnaires, and scales.
Users can create an account to save searches and references, organize them into folders, and export directly to RefWorks or EndNote. RRC operates on the EBSCO platform and allows direct searching of both CINAHL and Rehabilitation & Sports Medicine Source from the Advanced Search interface.
Rehabilitation Reference Center is available now through Search Tools.
For more information, see the helpful product description.
Posted by sehanley at July 14, 2010 05:18 PM