Kresge Library News: Improvements to Frost & Sullivan
January 13, 2010
Improvements to Frost & Sullivan
Frost & Sullivan has rolled out some exciting improvements to their database.
Improvements in searching:
- Improved handling of Boolean logic - which means you can use terms like AND, OR, NOT, or NEAR to refine your search
- Wild card searching using the asterisk
Improvements in search results:
- Improved relevancy rankings - find more useful materials faster!
- Brief abstracts displayed on the search results screen.
- Results can be filtered by industry, geography, or document type
- A "Search this document" function available on the reports page.
Frost & Sullivan is available to current Ross students, faculty, and staff on the library's A-Z database page.