Kresge Library News: New Features for Sports Business Research Network (SBRnet)
January 17, 2010
New Features for Sports Business Research Network (SBRnet)
Sports Business Research Network (SBRnet) has launched a new homepage, which features easy navigation to all major research sections, sport-by-sport coverage, and an "in the news" section that highlights worldwide happenings in sport business and marketing.
In March 2010, SBRnet will launch a "Research in Focus" section. These reports will appear every two months, and will include in-depth coverage of issues including:
- Who is the sports fan? An overview of the just-complete Sports Fan Market 2010 report
- Analysis of online computer and mobile viewing, including league-by-league comparisons
- Analysis of recent participation trends in sports
- A Futurist looks at Sports: The Future of Sports: Top Down, Bottom Up or Both?
- Analysis of purchases of logo sports apparel, including purchasing at sports venues
If you have questions about SBRnet or any library resource, contact us!