Kresge Library News: New Resource: Burton Group IT Research
August 17, 2010
New Resource: Burton Group IT Research
Kresge Library is pleased to announce that our patrons now have access to Burton Group IT Research, a database of information technology resources.
The University’s subscription includes a focus on infrastructure topics—this includes coverage of infrastructure technologies, strategy adoption, and governance practices relating to application platforms and service orientation, collaboration and content, data center, data management, enterprise architecture, identity and privacy, network and telecom, and security and risk management.
Burton Group is available to everyone affiliated with the University of Michigan, but users will need to create their own accounts when they first access the database. To create your account:
- Go to http://www.burtongroup.com and click "Client Login"
- Enter your UM e-mail address under "First Time Here?" and click "Verify."
- You'll get the message: "We Didn't Recognize your Email Address"
- Click "Continue to Client Registration."
- Fill out the required information on the Client Registration page and click "Register." You should receive your login credentials within one business day.