September 06, 2006
Mardigian Library E-News for Staff
Did you know that the Mardigian Library's resources are available to staff members either for professional or personal use?
- The Mardigian library's resources are available anytime, anywhere via our website
- Want to read that hot new thriller? Request it using MeLCat, and it will be delivered to our library for your use within three to five days.
- Join our bookclub, R.E.A.D., which meets four times a year during the lunch hour.
Helping you do your job
- Do you provide support services to students? Refer them to the library for help with course assignments, online access to thousands of newspapers and journals, and a quiet place to study.
- If you provide support services to faculty, refer them to the library. We can help them with Course Reserves, provide Interlibrary Loan for their research needs, and purchase materials for the library's collection. A special Faculty Services website puts all the library tools they need on one page.
- Do you interact with alumni? We offer free services to our alums.
- Central Search - Search multiple library resources with one easy search! Try it now.
- The library's website has been revised to include the university's template. Most library webpage addresses remain the same.
Posted to Staff by smemmott at September 6, 2006 07:22 PM