April 26, 2006
AP Staff Meeting Agenda, April 27th
Two more agenda items:
7. RLIN21 Users Focus Group.
8. Monthly Attendance Reports for May.
April 25, 2006
Agenda Area Programs Staff Meeting 27 April
Area Programs Staff Meeting
27 April 2006
1 "Life after NetER" - Search Tools Workshop for Staff. May 3rd
The Instructor College announces a staff training session on Search Tools on May 3, 10:00 - 11:30 in the University Library Instructional Center (4059 Shapiro). The session, taught by Paul Grochowski and Harold Tuckett, members of the Search Tools Working Group, offers staff a refresher on navigating and teaching Search Tools. To register and for more information go to http://www.lib.umich.edu/icollege/events/upcoming/05-03-06.html
2. Search Tools Deep Link Creator (brief demo)
3. More on re-modeling 110 and Oasis: ideas?
4. Change name of Area Programs to International...Programs(?) parallel to International Institute? Studies?
6. Updated XPR documentation
Other agenda items, announcements, etc.
April 19, 2006
AP Staff Meeting
We are going to meet on Thursday, April 27, 9:00-11:00 am in the Turkish American Friendship Room.