Job Opportunity in Hong Kong - Red Bricks Media
Although we usually don't use the blog for posting jobs, an SI alumnus asked me to spread the word about this unique opportunity.
Job Title: SALES ASSOCIATE, SENIOR SALES ASSOCIATE
Reports to: CEO
Be a part of Web 2.0!
Red Bricks Asia Hong Kong Limited is a full-service integrated marketing agency specializing in search engine marketing, interactive media planning, email marketing and emerging forms of media including buzz and mobile marketing. We take a performance-driven approach to marketing and measure our success by our clients' successes. Red Bricks Media is an independent agency headquartered in San Francisco, with offices in New York, Los Angeles, and Hong Kong, creating world-class marketing programs for top brands like Sony, Microsoft and LA Times. Most recently, the company made the Inc. 500's list of fastest-growing private companies in America. Visit www.redbricksmedia.com to find out what makes Red Bricks Media special.
Summary of position:
This role is responsible for successfully growing sales for the Hong Kong office across the globe. This includes pitching top global brands to roll out Asian digital marketing programs. Your job will be to develop leads and then skillfully managing them through to a successful sale. This is a very consultative sales role whereby the sales associate needs to firmly understand the prospect’s business models and then customizes programs to their needs. We have a great product, an impeccable reputation in the industry, and a stellar close ratio. When our sales associates understand our products/services and know how to map them into prospect’s needs, they are unstoppable. We handsomely reward top sales producers and do not believe in commission caps.
This is a full time position based in our Hong Kong office located at Kowloon Bay.
• Generate leads through existing rolodex or outbound prospecting
• Develop customized presentations, proposals and marketing programs
• Skillfully and consultatively present Red Bricks Media capabilities via teleconference or in person meetings
• Document all activity in Salesforce automation software
• Assist in the presentation of client specific proposals for additional program sales
• Prepare weekly sales reports and attend weekly sales meetings
Skills and Aptitude Required
• 3+ years of success exceeding sales goals,
• Experience selling to large, complex accounts at the C-level
• Excellent consultative selling skills
• Self-starter with a solid work ethic, self-discipline, and persistence
• Excellent written communications skills
• Excellent verbal/presentation skills
• Mandarin or Cantonese knowledge necessary and fluency is a plus
• Interpersonal skills - ability to build relationships
• Strong professional, confidence-inspiring presence and business style
• Training in a strategic selling methodology such as Strategic Selling, Target Account Selling, SPIN, or Solution Selling, a plus.
• Strong and proven marketing acumen; Direct marketing experience beneficial
• Technical knowledge beneficial
• Experience in a service-oriented business a plus
• Strong understanding of website development and technology
• Unwavering personal integrity
5 days work, double pay and comprehensive medical benefit with competitive remuneration package (base salary + commission) will be offered to the successful candidates.
Login to iTrack for information and to apply.
Posted by kkowatch at September 3, 2009 12:09 PM