IUE conference in Ann Arbor-Call for Student Posters!
Michigan Usability Professionals Association MI UPA
Internet User Experience 2010 Conference- Student Poster Exhibit
Sunday, July 25th
Morris Lawrence Bldg- Washtenaw Community College
4700 East Huron River Dr.
IUE 2010 planning committee invites SI students to submit posters for exhibition at the annual conference in July.
Michigan UPA members who attended the exposition this year were very impressed with what they saw, and hope to see some of those poster submissions at this event!
• Students will set up their posters between 4:00-5:00
• Students can attend the networking reception for free that day
• Students will talk about their posters, and network like crazy with industry luminaries and many prospective employers!
• Students do not need to be registered or to pay for the conference in order to participate in this Sunday event
• This is a prime networking opportunity—AND there will be free food, drink, and entertainment!
For more information about the conference go to http://www.iue2010.com
There is a page dedicated to Student Posters http://www.iue2010.com/posters.html “A variety of students will present a range of user experience projects. Their posters will be located in or near the main reception area in the Morris Lawrence Lobby. Many of the students will be on
hand for you to meet with and discuss their projects."
If you would like to submit a poster or would like more information, please contact Dave Mitropoulos-Rundus at email@example.com by June 1st. The opening reception format will be based on the student project exhibitions—so it’s imperative that they have some sort of an idea of the number of posters that may be exhibited.
Take a look at some of the participants from last year http://www.iue2010.com/ —YES, you will see some familiar faces!
Posted by kkowatch at May 21, 2010 09:16 AM