October 23, 2009
Designer Paul Burgess created ColorSuckr, a color app that extracts the 12 most common colors from any images and displays each color on a new page with the HEX, RGB and web safe color. You can choose from one of the photos on the main page, search Flickr, or input the URL of any webpage to find source material.
* Easily extract colors from photos and create color schemes.
* View results in XML, RSS and JSON formats.
* Download schemes as Adobe .ASE swatch file.
* Firefox addon that makes color extraction even easier provided.
* Provides a permanent link to the color scheme.
* Option to switch between the dark/light backgrounds.
* Free, no sign up required.
via download squad
Posted by verdiyan at October 23, 2009 10:20 AM