January 30, 2007
Five Things You Might Not Know
My friend Janet tagged me with this meme -- five things you might not know about me:
1. I sleep with two stuffed animals, a pig and a cow. They are both male (don't ask how I know, I just do), but David doesn't mind. The pig was a gift from my grandmother when I was about six. His name is Porkchop. My mom gave me the cow when I started college because I had had a dream about a baby cow. His name is Cow. You can tell how creative I am. I'll probably name my first child Kid. Sometimes I wake up in the middle of the night and can't find Cow; he is small and likes to go exploring in the big bed. When this happens, I can't get back to sleep until I find him.
2. My first job was at an ice cream store. Everyone told me I would get sick of ice cream, and I secretly hoped they were right, but I never did.
3. I hate swimming. It's actually not so bad once I get in the water, but I hate anticipating getting wet, and I'm not a big fan of being cold either.
4. I used to love cooking, but now I avoid it as much as possible. If I could have a personal chef, I wouldn't mind never having to cook again.
5. I proposed to David less than six months into our relationship. He said no.
Posted by eklanche at January 30, 2007 07:38 AM
Good heavens, Emily - the big thing I didn't know about you was that you have been keeping a blog! You've been holding out on me! If you hadn't linked to me I would never have known!
I'm so glad to have a way to keep up with you. It sounds like we REALLY need to get together for coffee and catching up.
Posted by: esik at January 30, 2007 10:30 AMLogin to leave a comment. Create a new account.