March 12, 2007
Another Non-Blogging Weekend
I tried to blog both days this weekend, but there was no wireless signal out there in the ether to connect to. Here are all the things I did this weekend instead of blogging:
- Got a haircut
- Washed the curtains in the living room
- Attempted to win a new bathroom for my house (stay tuned for details in a future post
- Cleaned the stairs
- Knit (and blocked) the back of a sweater (again, stay tuned for details)
- Went grocery shopping and packed my lunches for the week
- Mended the hem on a pair of pants
- Watched the next two installments of the Up series
- Removed everything grad-school related from my filing cabinet
- Culled books that I no longer need from the bookshelves
- Rearranged decorative items in the living room
- Cleaned the kitchen
All in all, I would say it was an exceptionally productive weekend, despite the fact that no blogging got done. Or maybe it was an exceptionally productive weekend because no blogging got done...
Posted by eklanche at March 12, 2007 06:43 AM
Woah Emily. You are way too productive. I meant to do work yesterday, but instead spent most of the day playing "just 10 more minutes" of Zuma - my newest computer game obsession.
Posted by: sbfirst at March 12, 2007 01:35 PM
Did it feel great to get rid of all the grad-school stuff?
Posted by: kisha at March 13, 2007 12:18 AMLogin to leave a comment. Create a new account.