May 29, 2009
Gnashing It Out
Top 10 Reasons Why I’m Not So Bummed About Not Having Dental Implants, After All.
1. I’m saving a lot of time without as many teeth to brush.
2. I’m saving a lot of money on toothpaste without as many teeth to brush.
3. I’m saving a lot of money on floss without as many teeth to floss.
4. I’m saving a lot of money on gum without any good chewing surfaces.
5. I don’t grind my left back teeth anymore!
6. Missing teeth makes my face looks like I actually have prominent cheekbones.
7. When I smile with my lips closed, I have a really cute dimple on my right cheek.
8. Eating mostly soft foods and protein shakes should help with the weight loss plan.
9. I can whistle now… never could before!
10. I have absolutely mastered the art of giving myself the Heimlich maneuver.
Posted by jaselin at May 29, 2009 04:31 PM