October 20, 2009
Action Plan: Papering
We have forms. Lots of forms, for varying reasons. Each with a specific purpose. All of them need to be completed, correctly.
Covenant of Success
Isaiah 6:8 - Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying, "Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?" and I said, "Here I am. Send me!"
"We at Get In The Car (GITC) Ministries hope that your experience with us will be memorable. Our goal is to help those affected by the disaster as much as possible. In preparating you to work with us, we ask that you read and acknowledge the following Covenant for Success. The Covenant is an important piece of the team building process as we strive to be the "Hands and Feet of Our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ.
* Open my heart and mind to serve those in need with my skills and blessings.
* Be patient and flexible: Days may not always go as planned.
* Keep my work and living space clean.
* Put clean tools back where they belong when I am done using them
* Respect myself and others: Remember you are a guest in another's home.
* Do my best to do quality work. If I don't know how, I will not be afraid to ask. There is no such thing as a dumb question.
* Keep safety a top priority!
* Refer any changes, suggestions or concerns to my leader or site manager.
* Not assume I know the entire building project.
* Ask before starting a new project.
* Wear modest clothing. Shoulder should be covered. Loose fitting shorts should be at a modest length.
* Wear sensible, safe shoes. Workboots are recommended.
* Not engage in sexual activity or inappropriate conduct.
* Not use drug or alcohol. Tobacco is permitted in designated areas only.
* Not use foul or undesirable language
* Not criticize, gossip or start rumors.
* Inform my leader where I am at all times. During the mission, the buddy system is enforced.
Please sign below and return to your Team Leader(s) along with your application.
Official form may be found at: www.getinthecar.org
Posted by jaselin at October 20, 2009 12:03 PM