August 01, 2006
Bitch about them...
There are things that annoy me and there are things that I just don't like. Here is a incomplete list of things I don't like.
- People who are assholes on purpose... why make other people miserable because you are?
- People who think the world owes them something... No matter how hard you work for something or how much time you put in 'paying your dues,' you can still end up with dittily-squat, deal with it.
- Homeless people, vagrants, gypsies, hobos, etc... First, see my previous bullet point, but I'm sorry, sitting there asking for money isn't going to make me want to give you money. Do something, anything, for the cash.
- Things that oddly happen simultaneously... It freaks me out and I don't like it. Like opening a door and a light burns out. Or hanging up the phone and a car alarm goes off. Or people saying the same thing in unison. Creepy.
- Overly religious people... Be religious, go to church, practice your faith, but please stop throwing it in my face! Because I'm not the biggest fan of religion (Understatement?), I don't need to know what your beliefs are, and I especially don't want to hear that I "need to be saved" or that I should "pray for" something.
These things just crossed my mind this afternoon. So, I thought I'd bitch about them.
Posted by mldarby at August 1, 2006 10:31 PM